Adhesive tapes which we can provide
|Vini-Tape for wiring harnesses - Harness
||Wiring harnesses in cars and electric appliances
||Prevents corrosion of metal pipes, wires etc.
|Toyo Protection Tape
||Protection and taping of aluminium profiles
||Sealing of can-type food containers
|Insulation Cover Tape
||Protection of insulation materials on pipes,
|Buried Display Tape
||Marking and writing on pipes and underground
Tips on the use of tapes
1. Make sure any dirt, dust, water and other
similar impurities are removed from the surface on
which the tape will be applied.
2. Make sure in situations where electric protection
is necessary, only electric insulation tape is used.
3. Adhesive tape contains some traces of a solvent.
If large quantities of the product are used in a confined
space, or if the product is to be stored there, it
is necessary to insure proper ventilation of the room.
4. Vini-Tape was designed for industrial applications
and cannot be applied on skin or on any part of the
body. Prolonged direct skin contact may cause skin
irritation or rush.
5. The main component of the tape is polyvinyl chloride.
For this reason the tape should not be mixed with regular
waste, but should be kept together with non-flammable
6. Adhesive tapes should normally be stored in ambient
temperature of up to 40°C, and should not be directly
exposed to sunshine.